Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me.

Yep, it's my birthday today...and I have to work.  HoHum...

I don't usually work on Wednesdays but the woman had an important meeting so I get to go in today instead of yesterday.  Doesn't matter.  It's still my birthday and I have made Satay to have for tea when I get home.

Hubby might make me my *get home from work and have a coffee* coffee.  If not I'll make it myself, it will still be good.

I'm getting on now...more than 50, less than 55...There are so many things that I haven't done, a few I'd even like to try...Some will get done this year, some will get done next year but that 55 is getting closer and my list isn't getting shorter so I'd better get a move on.

But anyway...Happy Birthday To Me!   And anyone else having a birthday today.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You will reach all your goals. I am confident. I, too, have goals and things to get done. But, I will save that for my birthday post. Your van adventures will be something I will live through vicariously since that is something I could never do and have no desire. However, your preparations are supremely interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Barb :) Happy birthday to you :)
    Yesterday I sent you a lovely blog award in your last post and asked about your email address ! And congratulations you are one of the lucky winners of my set of cards. I will send to you asap. You have a lovely day :)
    Sherrie from Simpleliving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barb! Wishing you a wonderful day.

    xTania

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Barb! I hope your day is enjoyable, even if you spend some of it doing unplanned activities.

    I'll take your Birthday wish too, 'cos I was last week (close-enough). :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to YOU! :-))))

    Hope you enjoy your day and your coffee when you get home :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone. I had a lovely day.
    Had to make my own coffee...

    ReplyDelete