Saturday, May 1, 2010

Remember Where It Is.

I had *emergency* money hidden in different places around the house but I was always forgetting exactly where it was hidden and so couldn't get to it when I needed it which kind of defeated the purpose. So I put most of it into a lockable cashbox and hid that out in the shed. And hid the key. This morning we needed some money and I can't remember where the key is. I know I will find it eventually but that doesn't help me now.


Luckily I had enough money put away for something else so we used that and will repay that when/if I find the key.

We tried wire and other small keys to open it but they didn't work.

My tip to you all is to REMEMBER. 
REMEMBER: 
where you hide things.
to pay your bills on time.
to save for what you talked about buying.


Eventually Hubby found one that did work but how long before I lose that...I think I will get him to put that one somewhere safe.

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha, I totally inherited that trait. Thanks very muchly. It does make life more adventuresome, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete