Sunday, January 11, 2015

I need To...

I have a busy week ahead of me.  In my head I have a list so long that it will get my house, shed, blog and self organised.  To the max!   If I get around to putting it on paper then doing even some of the things on it my life will be improved.   But I am out all day today, most of tomorrow, Wed and Friday.  And Thursday morning.   And next Sat too.   Then husband is due home again and I never get anything achieved when he is home...So I really need to get the list made out and stuck onto the computer screen.  I really need to make more of an effort.  I really need to go and get ready 'cause I am being picked up soon and still have to get outside and water the plants and feed the chooks and chickens...Have a great one people.

2 comments:

  1. I used to make lists and be ambitious. I am still ambitious and make lists, but I cannot get much done because of back. Now you can do this. I know it. Just don't give up even if you can only mark one thing a week off that list. Of course, big things will take longer. Good luck and keep us posted. You know we are all cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. The list will be written within the next day or so and added to as I think of things I need to do. I like lists and do work better with them but usually *forget* to get them written up.

    ReplyDelete