Friday, July 15, 2011

Really Really Free Markets

Daughter has just been here.  Looking for donations as it is the Really Really Free Markets tomorrow and she is going to bake some muffins to share with everyone there.  These are yummy muffins and worth coming along just for 1 of these.  I'm hoping my donation of sugar will get me a few extra.

Check out their sites, they have a blog and a Facebook page.

I will be taking down a few boxes of stuff and I will be on the lookout for any interesting books.  I bring them home, read them and then take them back to the next market and let someone else have a turn.  I get the benifit without adding more stuff to my little overfilled house.

These markets are going to be in the hall in Waroona, starts at 1pm and I think they go until 3 so if you are in the area and have a spare half hour or so call in and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment