Monday, March 18, 2019

What will I do? Where will I go? March.

😄I have heaps to do this month, a main one will be trying to get my neck/back sorted.  It's been painful for going on 4 weeks now and I have finally decided to go see a doctor about getting a scan to see what it is.  The appointment with them is this morning.  While I am there, if I remember, I will ask to get bloods done as well as it's been a few years since they were taken.   When I think about it, I haven't been to a doctor for years, not sure how many but quite a few.  I think.  Anyway, I am popping Iboprovin like they are lollies and I don't like having to do that so doctor for some other ideas it is.    I usually only need to take a couple of pills on a bad day with the fibro so for a person against pills it's not been good.

Get a massage, see if it helps my back.   Done.  Didn't. 
See doctor to confirm muscular.  Done.  Is.
I need to clean out the chook sheds before Winter.
Oil chooks legs again, for Scaley Leg Mite.
Tidy sunroom. Done -ish
Make appointment for new glasses.
Haircut.
Clear out big tank garden.
Weed mulched area under Orange trees.
Replant Comfrey.
Decide on 2 places to go to and then go.

Well, look at that.  I started writing this on the 3rd, so 2 weeks ago.  Hmmm.  I know I have been busy over those 2 weeks but not with much on that list!

I haven't been anywhere except for the Quambie Park fete which is held every year at the old peoples home here in town and I bought books I didn't need to add to my too many now collection.  I really should add cull books to my list...

I am at work for probably 4 days this week so not much will be happening here but I have mowed twice in the last 2 weeks.  Edges need doing and I can't do those so it still looks, and is, very messy and overgrown out there.  Did help husband a little bit to get the wood into the woodshed from out the back paddock.  Maybe shouldn't have as feeling neck and back now...Hohum.

I think I need less time on this thing and more time outside doing stuff.  Should I add that to my list?!




No comments:

Post a Comment