Wednesday, March 6, 2019

What have I done? Where have I been? March 6th.

Well we did get an extraction in, back on the 6th Feb.  It wasn't the greatest but enough for us and family with some to sell.  I still need to finish putting the extraction shed back to how it should be...

I am still down at Vinnies 3 days a week plus extra days as we are short of volunteers for a few months.

It's been hot so I didn't do much of anything outside.  Now I have done something to my neck/back so I'm not doing much of anything outside...

Husband and I went up to Boddington for a weekend in February.  Not camping but it was nice to get away for a bit.

Over the last few months we have been picking bananas,  grapes, a few apples, now peaches are falling off the tree and there will be more apples if I remember to get some bags over some branches so the parrots don't get the rest.  Chooks are back to laying.   Not much in the vegies gardens though.   I did have a few lovely looking capsicum plants and we picked a few but the sheep got out and into them so HoHum...Husband did get some lovely onions from his patch and a bit of garlic that will be nice to eat but a bit small for replanting.

All the grass stayed green over Summer but we didn't mow often enough, as we do.  Or don't.  It needs doing again now but we are forecast 2 days with rain so that wont be happening.

I am still fat and unfit.

I didn't declutter enough.  I didn't clean enough.  I didn't achieve much of anything.  Hopefully this month will be a bit better and more productive.   Hmmm, we'll see.

What has everyone else been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment