Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pip: Permaculture Magazine


A couple of weeks ago my daughter was here and told me about a new Australian Permaculture magazine that was hoping to get printed and *out there*.. She talked me into pledging and I thought it was a good idea but then promptly forgot about it.  As I do. 

But I'm sorry that I didn't put something about it on here so that a few more people may have seen it and become involved.

It may be too late now but I still hope that someone might find it interesting.  Here is the link, go have a look and let me know what you think of it.  http://www.pozible.com/project/175807

Have you seen it before and did you think it was worth becoming involved with? 

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda talked about it on her Down to Earth blog, and so I had a look. I thought it looked like it could be a good thing...we haven't had an Aussie permaculture mag for some time. I would've pledged but with 4 days to pension day, what's in my purse is all I have (without dipping into savings/emergency fund. I did see they've been pledged quite a bit more than their target amount, which made me feel better. I think I'll buy it, certainly the first issue anyway, to have a look and support them.

    ReplyDelete