Monday, February 14, 2011

February 14th.

We *don't do* Valentines Day but as it is our wedding anniversary we are going to the trots.  I think.  That was the plan but we had a busy weekend and I am tired and sore and plans change...

The daughters L and T brought out presents for us on Saturday, thankyou both very much,   My kind of wrapping too so that makes it more acceptable.


T.  The donuts are gone the choccies will go tonight.
L. we have waited like you said to so can't comment yet as he is still in bed!

I hope everyone has a great day.

Updating to say... It's been a week but Thankyou L. for the bag and the chockies, I still have some left!  Your father says thanks for his pressie.  There are a few left there too.
We stayed home and just had a relaxing day here instead of going to the trots.  'Twas nice.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb happy Wedding Anniversary for the 14th February. You haven't posted on your blog for a while ,hope all is well :):)
    Sherrie from Simpleliving :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherrie.
    I know, it's been too long.
    *All* is not too bad. lol.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete