Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Tired, I Eat.

I woke up too early this morning, it was 4.45 but I was awake so got up.  I am tired now though and should go have a sleep but "Frost" is on and I like him.  But because I am tired I feel like eating.
I looked online and found this recipe for Microwave Brownies on the All Recipes site.

I don't follow recipes though so my changes are in blue.    


Ingredients
150g butter
65g unsweetened cocoa powder
200g sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100g flour
 I uses 100gm margarine, 5ogm cocoa and 150gm sugar.
 ▲ Less
Preparation method
1. Melt the butter in high for about 30 to 40 seconds. Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla in that order and mix well.
2. Add the eggs, slightly whipping after each one. Add the flour and mix well.
3. Spray a microwave safe glass pan with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the pan. Cook on high for 4 to 5 minutes(the more powerful your microwave the less time it takes). Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
 I cooked for 4 min and 7 sec and it is too dry.  Very chocolaty though.   

 



Would be so yummy with whipped cream but luckily I don't have any.  I have had a small piece, and then another but the rest has been packed away in the freezer in the shed.






But now I have it out there I think I'd better be having an hours sleep.   To save me from myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment