Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank You To My Readers.

I have been meaning to thank you all for *reading me*  but as per usual it never got done.

Until now.  Today I am going to do it.
So to each and everyone of you that does/has read me  THANKYOU. 

I know that my life is pretty dull and the garden is mostly what gets me off the computer and outside and it's good knowing that there are people that read this blog on a regular basis, it keeps me honest, so to speak. 

I also don't always reply to the comments.  Sometimes I miss them, sometimes I mean to but get sidetracked.  Please know that I do appreciate the time you take to leave comments even though I don't always respond.


Thanks again People.

4 comments:

  1. Heehee.
    Sometimes I get sidetracked about leaving a comment!

    Thank you for writing your blog. I feel a sense of peace reading about your joys and challenges, they are similar to mine, but often I forget to be thankful, or to realise that others share similar doubts about themselves too.

    I would like to be closer to self-suffiency and I continue to strive in that direction, but I am not as far towards my goal as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would like to thank you Barb for your blog, striving to live a simple life similar to mine.

    I get sidetracked so often too, and these computers are completely addictive. I have been re training myself to get off and do something instead of just reading about it lol.

    Keep up the good work, I like reading what you have been doing.

    Have a great day,

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well from where I sit in Whakatane New Zealand your life is very interesting.I love coming on here to find you have added another post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys. What lovely people you are.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete