Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lawns Are Done!!

I have come in from mowing and I must say, this is the first time in a LONG time that my edges and grass have been done and look good at the same time.

Yesterday daughter L and her husband M came out and spend a couple of hours out there with me and because they did the same last week and daughter T mowed a bit for me and Hubby mowed a bit for me, I managed to get it finished.  Thankyou all.  It looks good.  Yay to all of us

Now there are still some messy *areas* that I will work on this week and gardens still need mulching but I'm company ready.  If we stay outside and no-one opens the door to inside...Maybe I should do a bit in here too...

I need to work on cleaning up after myself and mowing regularly to keep it looking good. 

My problem is that I do stuff, mow, weed, mulch, until I can't but then nothing gets picked up and put away and when I can do stuff again I want to get it done while I can, not waste time putting things away...But it would be easier doing things if the place was tidied up to start with. 
This is something that I really need to work on. 
Because it does look good!

I'm off out there for morning tea...just need to bring in the mug and plate from yesterday...

1 comment: