Wednesday, August 25, 2010

All Lemoned Out.

Hubby spent most of the weekend juicing lemons from our overloaded tree.  I have more than 15 litres of juice in the freezer and 7 more in the fridge waiting to be turned into cordial and L. took a couple of bottles home with her.

He is all lemoned out which is a good thing because though the tree was only about half done I am unsure what to do with all the end product.

Cordial and lemon spread are on my list of todo stuff for this afternoon, the freezer has enough to last *forever*, we give heaps away...so what to do...

I look out the window and see all the lemons left and laugh as I wonder what to do with them.

I used to think that you couldn't have too many lemons but...you can.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb any spare lemons I would love. For when I start making my ginger beer again . my lemon tree is still quite small not much fruit yet.
    so my list so far
    chokos, lemons.lol :)

    ReplyDelete