Bought and planted:
- Spinach. Looking forward to this getting big enough so I can make some Spinach Icecream. Sounds good, aye?
- Zucchini. Two different types.
- Lettuce. Mixed punnets. I have sprinkled seeds around the gardens as well but wanted something quicker
- Capsicum. We have 1/2 dozen plants growing and producing but they are 4 years old and looking tired.
- Cucumber. Not looking all that great this morning.
- Rainbow Chard. Was supposed to be Silverbeet but unfortunately I grabbed the wrong one. We're not too keen on this but the chooks like it so it can stay for a bit.
- Tomato x 2 advanced plants. Husband thinks I haven't enough growing and he likes them. I haven't because I don't!
I will get more Beetroot seeds in today as I like that pickled and added to salads. I pulled the last of the carrots a couple of days ago but bought a bag last week to add to the smoothies so have plenty left but will get more seeds of those in today as well.
I'm a long way from where I was with the gardens a couple of years ago but getting the mood back so soon food will be everywhere again. There is still plenty to eat, we wont starve, just not much variety.